Monday, September 7, 2009

Confession: I want to feel beautiful

Confessions are hard to make.
but I am willing to make one.


you ever get dolled up just to feel....sexy?
you ever put every lock of hair in place just to feel....pretty?
you ever throw on your best jeans and favorite shirt just to feel...beautiful?
you ever slip on those heels you only worn once just to feel...confident?
you ever stand in the mirror and do all sorts of poses just to feel...modelesque?
cause I do.



And I know we all do it. but why?

Personally its so I can look in the mirror and say "hey, you're kinda cute." and not feel like I'm lying to myself.

Xk

Ps. if any guy tells me they DON'T behave in similar ways they are a god damn liar. end of story.

1 comments:

ScarletPhoenix said...

I do those things all the time

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo